Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nashville

On Sunday morning, Caleb, Lily, and I left for Nashville. We went to visit my childhood friend Ashley and her husband Brandon. Ashley and I had tickets to our all time favorite man...Garth Brooks. Ashley and I saw him twice back in 1996 at the Pyramid, and might I say he's still got it. That man can put on a show!! This was absoultely the best concert I have ever been to!! If I could have gotten tickets to tonights show, I would have stayed. I would post the video I took from the concert, but all you can hear is Ashley and I singing!! We had a wonderful time in Nashville looking around and visiting with Ashley. Thanks so much for your great hospitality Ashley!! We must come back and do it again soon!!

I will post a few pictures that I found on another blog, these are from the Garth Brooks concert on Friday night. Needless to say, I could not get any good pictures, since we were two rows from the top!!




No comments: