The Friday after Thanksgiving, Gran, Two-Mama, Megan, Jennifer, Deanne, Addi, Molly, Nonna, Lily, and I went to see the Rockettes at the FedX forum. It was such a great time. Before the Rockettes, we went to the Peabody for their annual tree lighting. Lily just absolutly loved the ducks!! She just quack quacked at them the whole time we were there.
On December 2, 2009, I celebrated my 28th birthday. It is hard to believe that in 2 short years I will be 30!! I think we celebrated the whole week. On Monday my Mother in Law fixed a great supper of ribs and chocolate cake. Tuesday Caleb, Lily, and I went to Memphis. We had dinner at Outback and then went to Shelby Farms to see Starynights. On Thursday night Mom cooked a wonderful supper and had a Strawberry Cake. Lily just loved helping Moma open her presents.
On December 13, I had my 3rd Annual Cookie Exchange. As always it was great fun and there were some wonderful cookies baked.
Last Friday, Lily and I went to finish up our Christmas shopping, thanks to the help of Molly!! We started out at Saddle Creek. We got there just in time to see the snow falling. Every Friday and Saturday it snows at 12:00 and 6:30. So if you are out that way you should stop by, it might be the only snowfall we see this year.
Friday night, we stayed at Nonna and Popa's. Nonna has been wanting to take Lily on the carrriage ride that goes by the West Memphis city park and the neighborhoods that are around the park. Everyone decorates their houses and it is just so pretty to look at. It was a great night for the carriage ride, for it was not too cold. We had a great time and Lily loved neighing at the horses!!
Lastly, I will leave you with some pictues of our Christmas tree. I usually have a bright colored tree, but this year I found this wonderful cotton boll garland, that I could just not refuse. The last picture is Lily's Christmas tree. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment