Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Weekend at Nonna's
With Caleb gone to deer camp, Lily and I decided to spend the weekend at Nonna's house. So, after packing what seemed to be the whole house, except for the kitchen sink, we were off to West Memphis. For those of you that don't have children, when you have a child your packing seems to multiply!! We spent the day Saturday visiting with Nonna, Great-Grandma Deen, Brooke and Ray. We went strolling at Brooke's house and visited with her very cute and sweet neighbors, Mary Anna and Stephanie. Saturday night we meet Grandpa Chuck for dinner at a neat little restraunt called Fresh Slices. Like usual Lily slept the whole time at dinner! (We are so lucky she is such a good baby in puplic!! ) We had the grilled shrimp and they were great. Sunday, I took Lily to chuch for the first time. She wore her smocked pink dress, (the only one that seems to fit!!) and it just looked precious on her. Lily was great during church, she just sat and listened to the preacher. The only noise she made was a loud toot for the whole three back rows to hear!! But like they say more room out than in! Nonna fixed a wonderful lunch for us. We spent the rest of the day visiting with the family as well as Aunt Marcia and Uncle Mike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a Great weekend with you both. I hope Caleb goes hunting A LOT this year!
Post a Comment